Monday, September 17, 2012

Gone For the Entire Weekend

Ms. Patty & Mr. K went away for the weekend and left me all by myself. No one to visit me, no one to play with. I was so sad!

Ok, that's not entirely true. Cousin Lisa stopped by for a bit and gave me some food and played with me. The funny thing is? She didn't know about the food dispenser that would feed me at dinner time and she fed me like she thought I hadn't gotten a meal yet. So I got fed an extra time on Saturday!

Comment inserted by Ms. Patty - "Stella, darling - a little secret for you. We (you, Mr. K and myself) all need to cut back on how much we eat. In case you aren't aware of it you've put on a few ounces <Mr. K - more like a pound or so, actually.>. So enjoy what that extra treat felt like because things are about to change. Love you, Mommy."

Well, it WAS fun so I shall enjoy a bit longer.

What else has been happening? Oh, the bird!! We got a bird! It chirps, it bounces around and it's so much fun to chase down the stairs. Then I carry it back up in my mouth. I'm really loving this new toy. Want to see?

Oh, I should add that the times I'm grooming myself I'm doing so because I need to. Ms. Patty and Mr K seem to think I shouldn't do that. I think they feel I can't concentrate on what I'm doing at the time if I'm always grooming. But my coat is special, you see. It's almost like silk so I have to stay on it all the time. Do ignore the number of times I stop to groom myself in the video, it's part and parcel of who I am. So there.

Comment inserted by Ms. Patty - "At least in the video we didn't announce those moments as we usually do by saying 'Grooming Moment!!' There were simply too many, Stella, darling."


Well, I leave you with this video and I promise to be back again sooner rather than later. I've been so very lax on keeping up with my blogging. Do forgive me.

Love,

Stella





No comments:

Post a Comment